Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back from my grandpa's funeral. Received a call last wed night telling our family that my grandpa passed away peacefully. I was so shocked and couldnt really accept it. Had to take a leave and leave sgp on thurs night. I stayed over at the funeral to safeguard everything for 2 nights wif my cousin. On sat morning 10 am we sat off to burn my grandpa body( nt sure hw to say it but i believe u ppl get wad i meant). My cousins, family n i waiting for the ashes n proceeded to take a boat to the middle of the sea which took quite a long time. Along the way on the boat, many thoughts swifted through my mind. Couldnt resist myself n tears started to rolled down but thanks to the splashing of the sea water, it made me seems as if those wasnt my tears. None of us actually thought my grandpa would pass away so suddenly. Everything seems so unpredictable n unacceptable but it's just the fact. My last 2 gifts that my grandpa gave me was a tortoise and a chocolate bar. It would be my greatest treasure. Everything ended very smoothly n after i reached sgp today, i went to play basketball wif siu long.

No comments: